ƒ The Harris Family: Whoa, life is crazy and the baby is not even here yet!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Whoa, life is crazy and the baby is not even here yet!


Well, the consulting gig I was doing has dried up and I don't know that I'll get any more work because I had planned on stopping in mid-December anyway and its hard to sell my services to a client if I'll only be available for a month.  But, if the work comes my way, I'll definitely take it - I'm just in a wait and see mode now.  I'm not too worried about it though, because my life is crazy busy these days even without working!  In fact, it gets a little overwhelming when I start writing it all down, but there is no sense sticking my head in the sand and avoiding the sight of my "to-do" list in all its glory. : )

Steve is continuing to put in a lot of hours at work and tells me he will remain very busy for some time. He's doing well despite the long hours and is thinking ahead to March and is planning with senior management to ensure that when he takes time off from work when Vivienne arrives that it will go smoothly.  I love that he's a planner!!  It's funny the things that make you all warm and fuzzy. Yes, I know, that sounds so unromantic, but I'm a practical kind of gal (but, no that does not mean I'd appreciate a household appliance as a birthday or holiday gift).

We were at the doctor earlier today and saw more ultrasound images of Vivienne - she's doing great by the way.  This was our last visit to the "hisk risk" doctors group (only reason we've had to go is because I'm 35 - which is considered "advanced maternal age") and although I've enjoyed that we've had more ultrasounds by having seen this group, I'm glad we don't have a reason to continue to go.  We're just shy of 23 weeks along and Vivienne weighs 1 lb, 3 oz and is 8 inches long.  It just doesn't seem like my belly is big enough for her to be that size, but I am definitely not complaining about that!

Well, dinner doesn't cook itself so I'm off to the kitchen to see what I can whip up for some vittles!




0 comments on "Whoa, life is crazy and the baby is not even here yet!"

 

The Harris Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez