ƒ The Harris Family: Oh Baby!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh Baby!


I'm off to Chapel Hill, N.C. to see my sister and her husband who have just had a baby girl and I can't wait to meet this new little girl and find out her name! They've kept it a secret and I'm glad the big reveal day is finally here!!  My mom and I are driving up from Florida so we should get there sometime this evening and will be spending Thanksgiving up in N.C. which will be bittersweet because I'll be glad to spend time with my mom and sister, but I'll be away from Steve and the rest of our family for the holiday.

I'm glad that I had the opportunity to visit with Steve's family last weekend and celebrate little Julia's first birthday in Gainesville, FL at Coffrin Nature Park.  Steve and I got to spend some time by ourselves yesterday when we attended the Jaguars / Vikings game  - the Jags lost but the day was so beautiful (classic Florida winter weather) and the company so nice (yes, I adore my husband to the point of ridiculousness!) that it was a perfect day nonetheless.  We went out for a turkey dinner last night at Ted's Montana Grille since we wouldn't be sharing the Thanksgiving holiday together and that topped off the day nicely.  I can't recall the last time that I was away from Steve for as many days as I will be on this trip to N.C. so it feels a little funny to be heading off for 6 days, but - hey, I'll survive, right?? ; )

I'll write again and post pics of my new niece when I get them - maybe next week!

0 comments on "Oh Baby!"

 

The Harris Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez